The great effects of macadamia on human health, all people know through research and practice. But not everyone knows how to use and preserve macadamia nuts well. Damaca Nguyen Phuong will reveal an effective method of eating macadamia nuts below, to bring me useful information.
Recipes using macadamia nuts, how to process and preserve macca nuts
Revealing the effective method of eating macadamia nuts
There are many ways to eat macadamia such as raw, cooked, fried or boiled. It will be the perfect dessert, snack food, or breakfast liner. A dish that the upper class brought roasted macadamia nuts to guests. Because the sample has a fatty taste and is delicious due to the rich amount of fat, if used every day to take care of your family's health and do not worry about everyone. Because knowing how to combine dishes with macadamia specialties is great. But bringing a complete meal requires all processing and preservation techniques to save your family's time, effort and money.
The right way to eat macadamia nuts
Eating Macadamia in sessions of 4-5 macadamia seeds will make the skin smooth, youthful, reduce cholesterol, help blood circulation, reduce plaque storage in the blood vessels and anti-aging. pole. However, the very energy-rich macca nuts will supplement the necessary calories for the body, helping the body to function effectively throughout the day of increasing the secret to sleep and refresh the most.
In addition to instant macadamia, you can change the ownership of cakes, chocolate or develop into a main family dish. With its creamy, universal oil properties, you can create a popular and nutritious side dish.
One note when processing macadamia is the temperature. Macadamia nuts taste better when baked in a microwave oven with mild heat, absolutely not leaving the high temperature macca will easily lose nutrients or change nutrients. The appropriate baking temperature for macadamia nuts will have a more delicious, creamy and nutty taste.
When eating macadamia nuts, if you do not have a shelling tool, you can use such devices as pliers to open the water pipe or you can use a hammer to hit the shell quickly, and you will break.
At Damaca Nguyen Phuong, the macca nut products are easily extracted, you can gently cup and enjoy with your hands.
Macca nuts with a fatty taste, sweet, crunchy, neutralize spices to make the dish more salty, but often used to eat raw, boiled or stir-fried. The macadamia kernel after frying is very sweet, with the taste of butter, is a high quality food, delicious, nutritious, rich in fat, high in heat, used to process cake, chocolate, water. drinking ... contributes to creating a new flavor and adding value to the dish.
Maca nuts provide a rich source of energy with twice as many calories as other nuts, 100g of Maca provides 718 calories (36% of daily necessities) and 23% of fiber needs. 1 person / day. This is the richest grain of calories, with the effect of lowering cholesterol, preventing atherosclerosis, the disease lines involved in the heart and blood pressure. Besides, macadamia nuts have high nutritional content, including fat, sugar, protein, mineral salt, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, calcium, iron, phosphorus ... so it is very suitable for nutritional supplement. nutrition for pregnant women and fetuses, especially with efficiency in supplying nutrients to brain cells.
Macadamia is also considered one of the nuts that helps women to comfortably snack during the diet phase.
Besides the great contributions in cuisine, macadamia is also a high-class beauty product. Macadamia oil is very passionate in the skin watch profession because it contains about 22% of the omega-7 palmitoleic acids, macadamia oil is one of the "miracles" for female skin.
Original macca oil products
Subjects using macadamia nuts
- Pregnant woman and people preparing to become pregnant
- People with cardiovascular disease and a history of cardiovascular disease
- childhood development period
- Patient route
- People often have headaches
- female beauty and menopause
- People who are obese and overweight
The secret to properly preserving macadamia nuts
- Store the macadamia nuts in a cool, cool place until you are ready to consume them. A plastic bag will prevent the particles from coming into contact with moisture.
- You can separate the seeds and store the kernels in a tightly sealed container in your refrigerator. Besides, you might like them roasted.
Recipes Roasting Macadamia nuts. Roast macadamia nuts
- Turn your oven to 225-250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the kernels in a shallow pan, not too deep. You may want to spray on the brine-carrying seeds right before you place them in the oven to distribute them a salty taste.
- Limit roasting of small and semi-thin kernels has most of the larger seed lines. They will bake irregularly and may scorch large seeds.
- Roast the seeds for 10 to 15 minutes or longer, stirring occasionally. See them meticulously. They can scorch a quick method. Get out of the oven right after them
- Starting to turn a light brown color, browning will continue for a short time after their baking as the seed oils continue to hold high temperatures.
- Cool quickly to prevent roasting.
Because of the variation in each grain sample, oven temperature, etc., it is imperative that they monitor the roasting process and adjust the proper timing and temperature to give color, flavor and texture to create your taste.
Wait a moment when you take the seeds out of the oven, you may want to mix them with butter or flavoring oil, or sprinkle a pinch of salt to taste, eat it hot or cold, or store in sealed containers in the refrigerator. your. The macadamia nut is the top nut in the world. Wish you delicious.
A delicious dish of macadamia nuts
- 163g macadamia nuts cut into small pieces
- 315 g of low quality flour
1/2 teaspoon of salt
- one teaspoon of baking soda (baking powder)
3/4 cup (150 g) of granulated sugar
3/4 cup (164 g) of brown sugar
- 8 tablespoons (112 g) of unsalted butter
- two eggs (120 g) beat evenly
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
163g white chocolate, mixed with 1 teaspoon cornstarch in a medium-sized bowl
- B1: Turn on the oven to 300 ° F. Line with unbleached parchment before baking macadamia nuts and place the macadamia nuts on top in 1 layer. Place the baking tray in the center of the oven and let the seeds sit for 5 minutes, shake the pan to stir the seeds evenly and then turn on again for 5 minutes or until the seeds turn yellow and fragrant. Turn off the oven and remove the baking pan from the oven, setting the nuts aside to cool. Increase oven temperature to 325 ° F.
- B2: In a large bowl, put flour, salt, baking soda, sandy road, brown sugar shaft, and beat eggs for low mix, which takes out any hard-to-melt sugar clump in brown streets. Add butter, egg and vanilla, blend well after each addition. The dough will be thick. When the macadamia seeds cool, add white chocolate and cornstarch and mix well. Then put in the mixture we just prepared when the head is mixed until the macadamia seeds are evenly distributed.
- B3: shape and baking. Line the baking sheet with parchment. Use wet hands to squeeze each part into a ball, and then press on a plate to flatten. Place the dough on the prepared baking sheet, and place the baking sheet in the refrigerator until hard (about 5 minutes). Then place it at the center of the furnace 325 ° F. Bake for about 10 minutes, roast 1 time in baking, or until the cake is golden brown. Take the baking tray out of the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking tray for 5 minutes and enjoy ^^ Have a nice meal.
Damaca Nguyen Phuong always brings buyers the highest quality macadamia products.
Address to sell the most prestigious macadamia nuts in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City - Saigon - Nationwide (Where to buy macadamia nuts - Where to sell macadamia nuts)
Damaca Nguyen Phuong Joint Stock Company
HOTLINE CONSULTING: 0973.884.279 - 0262 350 7776
Store online: http://damaca.vn
Facebook: Macca Dak Lak Nguyen Phuong
Youtube: Damaca Nguyen Phuong